Tuesday, October 8th, 2019, 8:00am-2:00pm.
The Allan Block Contractor Certification Training Seminar is your opportunity to enhance your knowledge and learn practical skills that have helped thousands of professionals build their SRW wall construction business. As the industry continues to grow and advance, the requirements for contractors to be certified in SRW practices is becoming the standard and is part of the Best Practices Design initiative for zero wall failures. During the hands-on portion of the class, you are shown how to build a wall, with an opportunity to participate.
- Learn the basics for SRW installation and how to ensure your walls last a lifetime
- Best Practices for SRW REQUIRE contractors to be certified
- Increase efficiency in design, estimating, or building phase of your projects
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Project leads/referrals
- Annual rewards program (Get bags, coolers, dead blow hammers, levels, etc.)
- Become aware of industry advancements
- ICPI Accredited Course (7 Credits)
Where: The first portion of the class will be held at the Holiday Inn Express: 17035 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, Ca 95037. Then you will visit our San Martin manufacturing plant 13775 Llagas Ave, San Martin, Ca 95046.
Several Ways to Sign-Up:
- Fill out the online form shown to the right
- Call Ashley Kaul at 408-686-9627
- Email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org