The Allan Block Contractor Certification Training Seminar
CLASS IS FULL
When: Tuesday, October 5th 2021, 8:00am-1:00pm. Please arrive by 7:45am for check-in. Masks are required.
Where: Tracy Manufacturing Plant: 426 E Grant Line Road Tracy, CA 95376
Continental breakfast and full lunch will be provided.
This training seminar gives you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and learn practical skills that have helped thousands of professionals build their SRW wall construction business. As the industry continues to grow and advance, the requirements for contractors to be certified in SRW practices is becoming the standard and is part of the Best Practices Design initiative for zero wall failures. During the hands on portion of the class you are shown how to build a wall, with an opportunity to participate.
- Learn basics for SRW installation and how to ensure your walls last a lifetime
- Best Practices for SRW REQUIRE contractors to be certified
- Increase efficiency in design, estimating, or building phase of your projects
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Project leads/referrals
- Annual rewards program (Get bags, coolers, dead blow hammers, levels, etc.)
- Become aware of industry advancements
- ICPI Accredited Course (7 Credits)
Download Traning Seminar Flyer: Click Here